My first post on this blog and i had to write about Murphy’s Laws. So here i go with a list of my own:
1) The chances of developing an allergy to a specific food stuff is directly proportional to one’s love for that food stuff.
2) If every thing seems to be going great today, tomorrow will be a catastrophic disaster.
3) If everything seems to be normal in your day today, chances are you are probably dead.
4) My life was going great until Murphy’s laws applied to me. 😉
5) In an exam, the minute you realise you know an answer, partial amnesia sets in. 😀
6) If the house seems clean today, then the sinks and drains will regurgitate.
7) If a lab practical isnt goin well, its a sure sign that am involved.
8) The thinner you want to be, the fatter you will become!!
9) You will break your leg the day before you leave for your honeymoon. 😉
10) The chances of unexpected visitors dropping in at home is directly proportional to how clean the house is. The dirtier it is, the more the probability of them arriving.
11) When you sleep in class, a chalk piece will hit you.
12) The more you expect an event to succeed, greater will be the chances of it failing!! 😀
13) In an argument, the more you argue, the more is the probability of you being proved wrong!
14) If you have left a small insignificant *(apparently it wasnt!!!) 😦 portion of the syllabus for an exam, that small insignificant portion will amount to significant proportions in the paper!!! 😦
There it is….naked and bare… my life is ruled not by gravitational laws *( well..atleast my imaginations fly!!!) 😛 but is controlled by Murphy’s laws!!!